Saturday, September 19, 2009

A perfect ending

last night,
Again,
Cat and me are in the same club,
We all went there to celebrate Klien birthday...
Together with exam over...

This time,
I rarely dance with her...
And she also did not dance with me...
What i can say is both of us also know what is exactly happen...
Just wish to enjoy the memories we have been through...
I am happy that we did not feel embarrassing to each other...
At least,
Both of us get to have a nice friend...

A met with her,
I can say is just a nice and sweet dream to me...
A short dream...
Don't know why,
I been club so many time,
Have knew few chicks there...
I never think of them after the clubbing night...
Only Cat is the exemption...
I think that's the reason why i will writing her in my blog now gua...

Last night after the music end,
We all gather in the lobby there...
Surprisingly she approach to me,
Saying a word of 'sorry',
I don't know why,
I couldn't express my feeling,
And i don't know how to response her,
Cause i know,
I really did not blame her anyway,
Finally i told her is ok,
No need sorry...
I just,
Get her in my arm,
And hug her...
In that moment,
I feel very touch and blessing,
Nice to have such perfect ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers