Monday, September 14, 2009

Im open minded

Today i'm so sorry to be late...
Wrong way i have got...
And full house parking...
Took me much time...

It was my first time to Leisure Mall...
By my own car...
Reaching there when i saw You,
I almost couldn't recognice You...
Luckily You have your red gown...
Cause your make-up has masking You...

I have try my best in my recording...
Sorry for the shaking output...
Though some mistake happen in You,
But You have did your best...
And You have done very well...

It was a bit uncomfortable...
When You gave a 'Hi' for me,
After You first saw me at there...
I wouldn't know why we become so unfamiliar...
Maybe we are like this actually...

I don't know why I have this blog today...
Maybe I really have so much thing to speak it out...
However,
I still fine here...

I hope You won't avoid me...
Or scare at me...
As I am an adult...
A patient man...
I only looking for understanding...
Not a disputation...

Tell You,
What i most worry is actually You...
If You really happy with Your choice...
I have no comment...

I know i weird...
Making you so frustrated...
If that's the reason,
At least You let me know...
I could have better understanding...
Since You say before that honesty is significant...

However,
I don't know whether is the problem of Him...
Seriously,
I won't blame You if yes...

God is fair...
And destiny is in human hand...
You get what You gave...
You will have a happiness life no matter how...
I just wish...
If anything happen,
I'm here patiently ready for You...
Don't wish that You take it alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers