I slept 2 hours only last night...
Cause last night went clubbing...
Till 5a.m. only reach my home...
Early morning just now i need to find my brother...
And send Klien to work...
Now is really exhausted.
But,
Don't know why...
There is a strong feeling for me...
To write blog...
Looking back the time...
Gradually,
I have started blogging for more than half a year already...
Over here,
It really help me to express my feeling...
Feel comfortable and peaceful...
Each time after I typing down all my emotion here...
Thanks for those who support...
I always think people find it difficult to understand me...
Some of them even afraid of me due to this...
Actually is not you all problems...
Even is me i sometimes also hard to define myself...
Cause I was too 'character flexible'...
The only can blame is i too open minded...
There are so much feeling right now...
I could not know what kind of feeling is that...
That's why last night i truly enjoy dance in the Ministry of Sound...
Feel relax...
Happy...
I very tired now...
Plus sleepy...
I continue later...
No comments:
Post a Comment