Saturday, September 26, 2009

Not enough

Very busy recently...
Even chocolate sleep next to me also didn't have chance to talk to me for few days...
Cause...
He wake up; I out to work,
He sleep, I back hope...
Anyhow,
I didn't feel exhausted yet...
Instead, I felt not enough...
Cause,
I like this type of feeling...
A director lifestyle...

I enjoy my working extremely...
But anyhow,
I didn't not see any better income yet...
Though my business is still gradually growing...
Today we set up our BaGoods second Kiosk...
Haha!
Finally I got out let loh!
Feel so happy...
However,
To make sure it is profitable and could maintain is the most important...

Now,
I so excited to have our third Kiosk...
In order to increase my payment...
Cause,
Now not CUKUP MAKAN...
HAih...
Anyway,
We can't have the plan yet...
Cause we are run out of capital now...
No point...
Have to fully look after this two remaining first...

Be frankly,
Now really very poor...
Though i consider myself is an employer...
But my payment is lower than my employee...
What the fuck!

However,
There is only one thing I know...
I need to be patient...
No very long,
I will turn my opportunity cost to become zero...
Cause,
I have confident.

This semester break will going to be very meaningful to me...
Cause i can enjoy my full time working day life...
I am not workaholic...
Just like experience different things...
Especially can explore business theory...

I didn't back hometown yet...
As all my friends have gone from KL here...
I really miss my parent...
And the little cutie Ally...
"suk suk xiang ni"

Just now,
I have a short chat with Steven just now,
A friend of me who is my ex company partner too...
I was touch and feel happy too...
Cause he looks wiser and more mature now...
As his ink and toner business bringing him become more responsibility...
I proud of him...
And...
That time...
More delighted is when i think of Carwen and Leslie...
Who have change a lot too...
Seeing my friend around me...
Stepping into another stage gradually...
I really feel proud of them... =)

Coming days...
I need to be more hardworking and aggressive...
Cause i need to prove to myself that i can!
And then motivate my team that they also have to give their very best,
After that to show my staff a good example in order to prove them i'm right...
Ok.
I should stop here...
Later have to wake at 6am
To do some stuff...
Iuan,
Jia you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers