Sunday, August 2, 2009

The truth beyond the lie is a lie or a real truth?

What should i do leh?
Between truth and lie...
How can i differentiated it?
Can i trust on you?

This is not the first time...
That i received negative comment on you...
I believe you be truthful to me...
I trust you!
But why didn't you tell me everything?
And why i keep receiving people blame on you?
Should i continue have faith on you?
Putting me in the middle on the left and right path...

Sorry as i couldn't not to protect myself...
But i should...
Have faith on you too...
Then?
What should i do?

I don't wish to see you suffer in fact i can live happily...
I rather it was i...
If i took all the responsibility...
I thinking...
But,
I was unaffordable...
Image among my friends is extremely significant...
I couldn't lost them...
Moreover...
I have too much stress nowadays...
With this pressure add on...
I will collapse.
Hope you really understand...
How?
Is that i need to put all this responsible to you?
NO WAY!

I don't want to suspicious you...
I hope everything is explainable...
Once it be clarified...
I will defend on behalf of you...
From everyone's mouth...
If no one trust you...
I don't mind be the only one...
Hope no disappointment to me...

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers