Sunday, August 9, 2009

Supper with myself

Long time did not have so free le...
Always busy here busy there...
finally, finish all my assignment...
It like reduce half of my burden right now...
Feel really relax...
Now...
In late night,
Doing my company account...
But just now suddenly felt hungry...
Went down side mamak eat le Maggie Sup Ayam...
Cold and lonely...
Now back to my room...
Feel not initiative to continue my work...
Write blog then...

I saw some other people doing their blog...
With lots of design and decoration...
Haha...
I like simple...
Sorry my blog is very dull...
Haih...
I still have many photo have not post yet...
No time...
ZZZ...

Finnish assignment,
Need to start do revision already...
Exam is left 1 month to go only...
This time feeling better than previous...
Cause i been more hard working in this sem...
Attend lecturer, listen tutorial...
But not all la...
But at least improve than previous record a lot le...
Anyhow,
Many other stress from other perspective is coming to me...
The 5 sub i taking really not easy...
I still have high chances to die...

This few week i want to thank some one,
Mr leong Chee Chuen
A friend of my brother friend but also my friend brother...
He has put his full effort on me to guide me up and direct me...
I, Losu, can say lan si de...
Hardly trust someone...
But,
I hope i did not trust wrong person...
Cause i hardly find trust today...
Even myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers