Monday, August 24, 2009

I accept

It was unlikely...
That i could have time to write blog during this exam season...
Because...
I really could not tahan le...
I totally cannot concentrate my studies...

I stress...
Cause i need to study even though my heart not there...
I know i shouldn't say that...
But i couldn't lie myself anymore...
Pei Pei also withdraw le...
Why i can't?

I been thinking to do so...
A plenty of time...
But i know it will not ever happen...
Cause i still know what i want...
However...
I must understand "today is not the same as before"
Many thing has interrupted me...
Distract me...
No doubt...
I was a human also...
Low Shee Iuan also will confuse sometimes...
And i was in this moment right now...

Luckily...
I accept the fact that i was situated now...
But is that a good or bad...
Still don't know...
Accept makes me reduce stress...
But no stress won't have good performance...
Is a trade-off...
From my business perception...
Hee...

Maybe i should felt lucky...
As my "confusion" period come to this moment...
If it happen when i was younger...
Say secondary...
It spoil my whole life...
Looking back the time...
Fortunately that i was very serious in my study...
Resulting a good basic skill of me today...
If this time i cannot go through...
I say sorry to my family first...
Actually i should be the one to be apologize...
But since i have accepted...
So i only need to explain to my family...
But,
Anyhow,
It isn't too late...
Cause i still can continue if one day i recharged...
Maybe until MBA,
Maybe until PHD...
Who know...

But just one thing i cannot turn back again...
Which i getting older and older...
People do always reply me that i only 22...
Which people think is a starting point...
Especially for a guy...
But,
For me...
My soul, my mind, and my heart was exceed far away than this age...
Many thing i prefer or i like is different than the people i met in my badge...
If my interest are same as them...
I think i should live very happily...
Unfortunately,
I not...
Instead,
I love those adult live style...
Who need lots of financial support and experience to reach there...
And today of me...
Was only 22...
I was unaffordable by the age...

I sitting for my Advance Diploma of Banking and Finance for the final year today...
I was a piece of wasted if i didn't carry on and pass through it...
Although just a piece of paper...
But it only bring a good prestige of mine...
Nothing more important than that for me...
Cause,
I almost impossible to work for other after i graduate...
Lansi...

Family, business, fun, exploring and many factors...
That impossible bring me to the student life again...
No regret le, Losu...
No matter what happen to me...
I will just give myself an explanation...
Instead an excuse...
But i wouldn't explain to everyone...
Cause i will take responsible of myself...
Jia You! Losu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers