Today i have no work...
Very difficult to find a day like now...
So free...
Though no working today...
I still skip my first tutorial class today...
And the lecturer as well...
So sorry to Mr. Samuel...
But i was excited to announce that,
Today i was totally HOLIDAY!!!
Yeah! Yeah!
Actually...
I'm not purposely not attend to the class today de...
It is because i was too exhausted last night...
I sleepless...
Because my brother Micheal and Yee ling has come to KL...
Due to Long time din't see...
Due to they very hungry...
As a host for them...
I ma bring them for the supper lo...
At Chow Kit there at 1 a.m right after the reach MU...
We can't find the place as Micheal recommend there de,
He so desperate to taste the BAK KUT TEH there,
Despite so relish, he also said there was a nostalgic place for him wor...
Because Denis and him always went there during diploma...
....
I got wrong way to back home...
So i took another half hour long to reach home...
Between...
They also so wish to view KL night scene...
It doesn't a bad thing to go wrong way too...
4.00 a.m.
Back home le...
Anyway,
Micheal and me have second round...
We chat till 6 a.m. only sleep...
After an hour sleep...
I need go my 8 a.m. lecturer...
until 5 p.m.
Only back home...
Die...
Sir Wong Kum Hong,
Don't blame me sleep in your tutorial class ar...
That's why...
Today i gave myself one day off...
Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment