Michael told me a secret...
2 days ago...
That make me really unbelievable...
I wonder why this will happen...
But as far as i can say...
Everyone have to pay what they done...
I felt pity of 'that' but i still admit that...
I was really angry of 'that'...
Although i didn't regret what i done before...
Feel some release as finally i was proven to be innnocent.
As finally someone has understand my real cases in the pass...
Thanks BRO!
Suan la...
What i can say now...
Ya, actually i did.
Living in happy-go-lucky everyday was really wonderful...
I regret i realize too late...
Nobody can provoke me...
Nobody can upset me...
As i found myself was a Freeman "now" !
Joke and laugh and make people smile every day~~~
Is really grad to hear that my lovely 'Heng Dai'...
-Tan Hak Kok- has finally found his love target...
And yet, he even has done his sincerity confession...
Don't say a girl,
Even me also felt a bit touching of what he has said in the confession...
I was stunned of what he told the girl...
Admire...
At the same time...
I envy him too...
Cause i wonder how come he got such courage to do that...
Hmm...
That was some reason behind actually...
For me,
I don't dare...
Not because I don't have the courage...
But is i feel that was an empty dream to done this...
Everyone beside me...
Can do that...
Eventhough the previous of I,
Also have done before...
But, not today's me...
Living in a hope will bring you a very powerful motivation...
But when this 'hope' turns to a blank paper...
You will feel that was extremely depress and it makes you never to believe any uncertain estimation anymore...
Definitely was a contrast feeling...
Of course,
I hope my bro doesn't end up in this situation...
I bless him every day de...
Hee...
But for me...
Although if i have a hope or a target...
i don't really will dream of it...
Because...
Although the pass i can only use 2 word to conclude it - suan le
But it still will become my forever 'scar' in my deep heart...
Standing at original position is less risky than making a step forward to across the "barrier"...
Therefore,
Is prefered to maintain a normal friendship with a desired girl...
Rather than built up a special relationship with her...
Same opinion with Kok...
Currently...
Is really not a good timing...
What we will do is just prepare well for ourselves...
In order to get a better "position" to break into the "Barrier"...
Despite to ensure our daily life was happy-go-lucky...
Kok- Ka Yau!
No comments:
Post a Comment