Last night i met my sister...
She so tall already...
Getting pretty too...
Haha!
Since i have no sister in my family members...
Mei Mei consider my only sister in my life loh...
Although we all live in different place...
But i really consider her as one of my siblings...
But, don't know why...
When i met her...
I have the same feeling with the moment i seen Leslie's brother - Kang
These juniors...
Both very shy, speechless, and afraid of me...
They both are the candidates of PMR this year...
But it looks like i'm a strangers to them when i approached them...
Am i looks so serious?
Am i not friendly enough?
Hee...
I think it should be the reasons gua...
Anyway...
There are a lots of gaps between us...
As i am an adult now...
And,
They are only teenagers...
I so worry about today's teenagers...
Although,
I consider them as my juniors...
But i do believed they could be better than me...
In one day...
As a saying goes,
"chang jiang hou lang tui qian lang"
However,
Sometimes they do too fast than us...
That's what i was anxious now...
Why there could some female students,
.....think that use a pipe to flush can prevent pregnant?
Why there could some male students,
.....will bargain for a discount of RM20 with his sex
.....partner for an abortion pill?
Is this the education system failure?
or the parents fault?
or the media problems?
Sometimes...
I pity of them...
As they are over protected...
Making them lack of responsible of what they done...
Haiz...
Should refer the issue of:
DEPENDENT vs INDEPENDENT
During i was a student...
I hate do homework...
I hate go tuition...
I hate attend curriculum...
(normal student)
But everything was good to me overall...
Because,
I will never overlook my own responsibility...
Felt proud to have a chat with Ah Chuen that night...
Frankly,
Barlin pub was absolutely a nice place for a drink...hee...
I hope Mei Mei and Kang will get their desired result in PMR.
And wish those youngsters will have better responsibility to their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment