Very enjoy the Sabah trip...
Beside get my mission done...
I also have all my favorite food and places...Hee....
The place I must go...
-Bu Chi Shi
After I had visited Guan Yin...
I like stand in front of the main gate...
Can sea the blue ocean...
-Bu Chi Shi
After I had visited Guan Yin...
I like stand in front of the main gate...
Can sea the blue ocean...
-Teh Sang Suk Lai & Za Nyuk Kon Lao Mian
I never been here before...
Is inside the new market down the town...
You can't believed it only cost RM4.50...hahaha!
My goodness!
The SEK ZUI EGG TAT that I missing for hundred and thousand days...
See the crisp is super soft until I can fully enjoy the egg taste...
We had six each of us that day! Hee...
See the crisp is super soft until I can fully enjoy the egg taste...
We had six each of us that day! Hee...
Let see why Mile 4 Market is so famous...
Last time family and i came here so often...
Although here is just a old market...
But I call here as
"NGOR FU CHONG LONG"
Haiz...
Forget to took the picture of the content of the
-SANDONG WO TIEK
Because the meat is so pack inside...
The best taste of the Siu Gai Yek is
Forget to took the picture of the content of the
-SANDONG WO TIEK
Because the meat is so pack inside...
The best taste of the Siu Gai Yek is
-MING YAP DAD'S CHICKEN WINGS
TONG CHI DAO ABC WITH LAI LAO FA!
No 'red juice' but is fresh milk...
No bean but is jelly, cincau, and cendol...
Syok! Memang syok!
No 'red juice' but is fresh milk...
No bean but is jelly, cincau, and cendol...
Syok! Memang syok!
Thanks to Leslie and Klien of willing drive here and there for me...
This time Sandakan PC fair not only can learnt business experience...
But i can have all my desired things over my true hometown here...
I also back my primary school...
Saw some of my teachers there...
They looks so old already...
I din't approached them as they might not recognice me...
It was funny when i saw those little kids holding tooth brush...
Haha...I forgot moral class need brush teeth le...
I also went to my old house...
It is own by malay now...
Haha!Unexpected!We got the chance to go Tawau PC fair too!
Terima kasih Eric again that willing to bring us there and not only that...
He help us get a counter from his friend- Ah Chua, to sell our product there...
10 April 2009, 8 a.m.
We depart from Sandakan to Tawau by a HONDA ACCORD!
Damn comfort man!
Leslie and I who sit behind felt really like VIP leh...
The comfortable of the seat made both of us sleep till can't wake up...Hee...
Anyhow...
We arrived Tawau at 2 p.m.
My head dizzy till die...
I came to Tawau for the first time...
I feel like we surrounded by bad smell...
And the road was so messy...
Lots of small small roundabout...
But...
It seems like people there are knowledgeable...
And buying power are stronger...
We met a girl...
She is a promoter opposite our booth...
You know...
4 of us are guys...include Eric...
When no customers there will only one thing can do...
-COW LUI
Really unbelievable...
She willing to join us for karaoke despite show us the way to go...
Damn bored...
Due to we reach there too late...
We forced to go back after sang one hour...

After sang k... Took a photo for a memory...
I met Soon Yee Ling too! at the PC fair...

This is our Tawau PC fair booth with a sohai standing there...

We back Kuala Lumpur on 14 April 2009...
This time Sandakan PC fair not only can learnt business experience...
But i can have all my desired things over my true hometown here...
I also back my primary school...
Saw some of my teachers there...
They looks so old already...
I din't approached them as they might not recognice me...
It was funny when i saw those little kids holding tooth brush...
Haha...I forgot moral class need brush teeth le...
I also went to my old house...
It is own by malay now...
Haha!Unexpected!
Terima kasih Eric again that willing to bring us there and not only that...
He help us get a counter from his friend- Ah Chua, to sell our product there...
10 April 2009, 8 a.m.
We depart from Sandakan to Tawau by a HONDA ACCORD!
Damn comfort man!
Leslie and I who sit behind felt really like VIP leh...
The comfortable of the seat made both of us sleep till can't wake up...Hee...
Anyhow...
We arrived Tawau at 2 p.m.
My head dizzy till die...
I came to Tawau for the first time...
I feel like we surrounded by bad smell...
And the road was so messy...
Lots of small small roundabout...
But...
It seems like people there are knowledgeable...
And buying power are stronger...
We met a girl...
She is a promoter opposite our booth...
You know...
4 of us are guys...include Eric...
When no customers there will only one thing can do...
-COW LUI
Really unbelievable...
She willing to join us for karaoke despite show us the way to go...
Damn bored...
Due to we reach there too late...
We forced to go back after sang one hour...

After sang k... Took a photo for a memory...
I met Soon Yee Ling too! at the PC fair...
This is our Tawau PC fair booth with a sohai standing there...
The MB Hotel that we stay at Tawau...
One day only Rm108...
Reasonable price, large and comfortable...
But the receptionist really Zzz...
Cause when I request for more pillow through the phone...
She say: “你可以讲华语吗?”
One day only Rm108...
Reasonable price, large and comfortable...
But the receptionist really Zzz...
Cause when I request for more pillow through the phone...
She say: “你可以讲华语吗?”
12 April 2009,
Again we back Sandakan with the VIP car...
Quite a good time during the journey...
As we sing Lee Sheng Jie songs all together along the journey...
Maybe we not satisfy to sing in previous night ba...
Then, my lovely young boss- Eric
Bring us to Lahad Datuk for a famous food- Fried Ganggung Sayur
Before we back to Sandakan...
The following days right after we back to Sandakan...
We have the "ending" dinner with Klien's parent and Leslie's family...

Quite a good time during the journey...
As we sing Lee Sheng Jie songs all together along the journey...
Maybe we not satisfy to sing in previous night ba...
Then, my lovely young boss- Eric
Bring us to Lahad Datuk for a famous food- Fried Ganggung Sayur
Before we back to Sandakan...
The following days right after we back to Sandakan...
We have the "ending" dinner with Klien's parent and Leslie's family...
We have this dinner at the most famous BAKUTEH RESTAURANT at the town area...
(Sing goh most like that one)
Proud to say...
This dinner is sponsor by BAGOODS NETWORK!
HAHAHAHA!
(Sing goh most like that one)
Proud to say...
This dinner is sponsor by BAGOODS NETWORK!
HAHAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment