Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Post blog at cc first time....

I at sandakan again..
For PC fair..
This time..
We sell laptop..
Mission is to sold 50unit laptop..
But,
At the end..
We end up only 50% sales..
Tat is 25unit only..

This was my first time sell laptop..
As I nvr thk I could sell this thing..
From camera, to printer, to MP5, to computer accessories, to today I sell laptop..
Ridiculous!
A guy who dono IT at all,
Today can sell such things..
Losu, good job!
Coming days I even will learn modify printer!
Crazy..

I still staying sandakan bcosn
I need go tawau for PC fair..
Again..
I went there for my second time..
This year is I continuosly 3 years fly to my home town here for fair le..
So used to this place culture..
No matter is location, customer behaviour, competitors, product categories, brand and price..
I also master le..
Maybe is good for me too..
For my future coming here to develop my sandakan..

Bagoods start having laptop product le..
Where it is higher risk for my business..
As it is high cost product,
Low profit margin,
And no credit term.
Scare...
Really scare..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers