Sunday, July 5, 2009

my destiny

Moody...
Yes...
I'm get in trouble again...
Alone at home make me more emotional...
That's why...
I stop the music...
And write down my emotion over here...
People always tell me...
"If yours then is yours"
And i...
Is whose?

Both YOU always make me confuse...
Both YOU are giving me same situation...
Is that i must handle my relationship in this way?
I wish i can gave the same to YOU as before i did to that one...
Even more than that...
And i knew...
I'm willing...
If for YOU...
Sorry for indirectly comparing both YOU...
Actually i not in comparing...
Just want to tell YOU...
I have got the selection frighten...
Long time ago after the previous case...
And i couldn't give YOU the same...
Though my willingness heart are hope so...

I beg for a single chance...
But just a simple chance i always fail to have...
Is nothing to feel incorrect...
If i felt envy to previous Mr. X and current Mr. X...
Now i really envy current Mr. X...
As you always have the chance with you...
I didn't blame the fairness that come to me...
I just hope YOU can know me...
As i...
May have your faith...
As i never have the chance to present it
To my beloved...
Even though i,
Only hope to present it once in my life...
And hoping...
That was YOU...

I want to speak out!
To everybody...
Losu is just as simple as a farmer in the paddy field...
Although i appear with a military post...
I not interest people like me because i'm a military...
Seeking protection...
Instead,
I extremely care those people with me in the paddy field...
I love you all...
I finding YOU too...
I knew my military attire making a gap between us...
So sorry for it...
No matter how i try...
I also couldn't make it become simple...
Because to protect my cares have always set in my duty of me...

We have end right here...
I'm accept the fact...
Yet, i'm okay now...
And i respect my destiny...
Got fate,
Text YOU message again one year later...
Take care...






1 comment:

Followers