Friday, May 22, 2009

Sorry...

Before I shift to Kluang...
I have a group of very close "girl" friends...
Who have same class with me when I was in primary...
And,
They become the female of WS in the secondary...
We always celebrate Chinese New Year...
And,
Sometimes...
When we-WS organise BBQ,
They will not be exempted...
For me...
They are my only "girls" friend during that time...
As I was a student of "Boys" school during secondary...

Still remember,
The night that I last stay at Sandakan...
It was 31st December of 2003...
We celebrated the coming 2004 together...
CHING'S father even bring us to the beach...
To watch the fireworks!
As the matter of the fact,
That was my farewell night to me too...
Everyone was upset as we are virtual good friends...
Beers accompany us in the gloomy night...
Due to all of us unwilling to separate...
Thus,
All turn to bed at Ching's house without going back own home...

Still remember,
One day we BBQ at Leslie house,
Those girls prepares the french fries,
And the guys set up the BBQ equipment...
When we are exhausted of the activity...
WEI suddenly feed us a piece of french fries to our mouth each...
Ahh...
That moment was unforgettable...

Still remember,
When I pray for the Guan Yin at BUI'S house...
During the Chinese New Year...
Making them feels so weird of my behave...
Until now they still mentioning this things...
Aiks...
It just a ritual...

Still remember,
One year SAN organized her birthday party...
WS have prepare a very nice present to her...
But,
We purposely wrap it like a shit!
Zzzz...
After we have the sweet dine...
War has started...
CRACY!
The entire kitchen of San's house have painted with cream...
Despite our face too...
Yeah...
That was the most interesting "cream" game among many time in my life...

Still remember,
Leslie and me chat with Ling in Leslie room...
That LING question us lots of guys matter...
Also,
She tell us the true story about her too...
Funny...
But it was the longest conversation with Ling jor...

Any how...
All is my fault...
I apologize to you all...
San, Ling, Bui, Ching, Wei....
Because...
Time pass...
I have mistakenly "forgotten" you all...
Really not deserve for a forgiveness...

I felt losing two years being together in Form 4 and 5...
Is a massive loss for me...
Although I really have insufficient time...
To maintain to all my buddies and fellow...
But I don't think that was an excuse...
I really feel bad...
SORRY...

I just hope that we can have the chance to built our new memories together again...
Like Leslie suggest...
2 years later...
We go for an oversea trip!
That was excellent!
Because we could have the chance to create our new memories...
You know...
Sometime,
I was not purposely to keep quite during gathering...
In fact,
I just wish to talk some current matters with you all...
Talking to the pass only will make me feel as if we just could have the friendship till the secondary...
I don't wish that,
If like that,
I rather not to speak out...
Then I didn't feel so heart break...

To you all:
I promise...
Losu still Losu...
Will not be change...
Though time pass...
I have met many new friends...
But I still are your old LOSU!

*Maybe we couldn't be together so frequent,
Moreover we couldn't know when Wei will back from New Zealand,
On the other hand, I did not back Sandakan so often,
We just wish that our friendship will always living in our deep heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers